Saturday 9 June 2012

Photoaday June ... Part One

The First Nine Days ...

1. Morning ... Mornings to me equal cleaning bedrooms!2. Empty ... My wallet after a quick trip to the shops!3. Something on your plate ... Sunday night roast!4. Close up ... Me trying to be original. Had to crop out my post baby body though!5. Sign ... Didn't really get to do this day, as I was at the doctors and attending to my sick kiddies. So I took a picture of their medication!6. Hat .. Cassius in some hat that was in the playroom.7. Drink ... Just did the food shopping so stocked up on H2o ... Nothing else is healthy about me though! 8. 6 o'clock ... Was about to cook dinner and walked upstairs to find Phoenix napping on the floor. Nice!9. Your view today ... Another day of doctor trips, but as I was driving home I saw this tree and I pulled over to take a picture. This picture is a reminder to me how great the iPhone and all the photo apps are!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment