Saturday 2 June 2012

Nesting Mode ...

Upon returning from mums I seem to be in nesting mode! I have spent the last week organising things and have been making changes around the house - in between cleaning andfeeding and all that other fun stuff. First up - Cassius and Phoenix's room. I use to have a blue and red theme in there, but I ordered a white ladder shelf which prompted me to go back to good old white bedding. There's something about white bedding that I just love! It's simple yet classic. Rick insists the new shelf will be broken within days ... well it has been three days and it's still standing so here's hoping!


This was the room before ... This was the only picture I could find but it wasn't this boring lol, the picture just doesnt show the whole room!
 
I am currently loving the color mustard and changed the color scheme of our living area a few months ago by adding three mustard pieces. I was told by a good friend to decoratr in three's - and it's amazing how those three pieces can really change a room! Now Iam wondering if I should get this mustard single chair although I am almostcertain my boys will ruin it! One of my aunties who I always remember having a beautiful home whilst growing up, was commenting once how she doesnt believe you can't have nice things in your home even when you have children. It all comes down to teaching them and implementing rules etc. This prompted me to make some changes to the way I do things in my home, but there are still some things I am not brave enough to buy yet. To buy the chair or not ... the big decision I am currently facing ha ha xx

No comments:

Post a Comment