Tuesday 19 June 2012

Photoaday June ... Part Two

The Next Nine Days ... (starting from the top left corner, and going across each row)

10. 'Best Part of your Weekend' ... My pictures I took of McCaw! I do love a good photo! I remember that weekend though watching a DVD with Rick Sunday night - we don't get to do that often anymore and that was probably my best part of my weekend, but I didn't get a picture so this will do!

11. 'Door' ... Doors all closed after the onslaught of Public Holiday Shopping! I took this pic as I was making the hike back to the car as silly me had parked on the wrong side of westfields and had food shopping to carry!

12. 'A low angle' ... Took this picture at mums - couldn't really think of anything else!

13. 'Art' ... This picture was a genuine surprise! The theme was art and I am definitely not the most artistic of people, but I got the boys paintbrushes out and thought I would take a picture of that. I put it on the bench and it looked rather plain, so I hung it on the FHE board, and as I took the picture I realized I had a painting in the background. The picture actually ends up looking rather artistic ha ha!!

14. 'Time' ... Again didn't really know what to take a picture of here, and I was hoping to get to the freedom and take a picture of a wall of clocks, but that didn't happen. But then that night at mums, I changed Kingstons nappy and he ran off. I was wondering where he had run to, and saw he had taken himself to the toilet! I guess he's telling me it's 'time' to toilet train him!

15. 'Yellow' ... This picture was taken at tree valley golf course (see more pictures and read about it here)!

16. 'Out and About' ... This was a Saturday but it was pouring with rain so we kept inside, and my boys and I did some cleaning! We cleaned the walls too so I was VERY happy!!

17. 'In your bag' ... I don't take my handbag much anymore - just the baby bag! And given my current obsession with wraps and blankets, that's what it's full of.

18. 'Something we don't know about You' ... That I did ballet for five years! Was really struggling trying to think what to do for this one. My friend PiƱa commented on instagram that she didn't know that, that dancing Simpson = Jaslyns. I replied that she just summed up why I quit! Lol, I never have been good at being second!

Well we're over half way now with the Photoaday challenge! I'm really enjoying it and it's encouraging me to try and take better pictures!

 

1 comment:

  1. It's fun right! You take wonderful pictures sister and it's a great photo journal!

    ReplyDelete