Friday 8 June 2012

The Beast ...

Kingston has acquired himself a new nickname around the house - The Beast! Gone are the days where he was my happy child, always smiling and playing. Actually that boy is still there, but it is now accompanied by an endless ability to annoy everyone, and touch and destroy everything! Add that to the fact that he is no small boy, and I think the new name is rather fitting. Last night Rick took Cass and Phoenix for a drive to pick up something from my mums. I came upstairs to feed McCaw and Kingston decided to go back downstairs. Soon I could hear hear loud banging, things being smashed, beeps from the fridge being left open etc ... The beast was up to his usual antics! Good times xx

ps - I was looking back on some old pictures and found this of Kingston on his blessing day. He may be a beast, but he is beautiful xx

 

No comments:

Post a Comment