Saturday 30 June 2012

Photoaday June ... Final days!

So my first Photoaday month has finished and I must say I have enjoyed it.

So here are the last 3 days (starting from the top left corner, going across each row):

28. 'On the shelf' ... We're staying at mums while her and dad are in Kalgoolie for Jaslyn's baby blessing of Max.. Her pantry is commonly referred to as 'Aldi' as she pretty much has everything in it. The picture on the top right is also of it as I wanted to show just how big it really is.

29. 'Soft' ... My boys have such a 'soft' spot for McCaw. The was taken when we had our first 'playschool' and as per usual we were running late, so I had Phoenix feed McCaw on the way. Multitasking!! As of last week I have started McCaw on one bottle a day, as I felt like he needed that little top up and to let me have one feed a day that someone can help with, given end of financial year is here!!

30. 'Friend' ... I cheated and used a picture from the previous day at preschool. I love how my friends and I are having children together and now it's their turn to become bosom buddies!

Well that's it for the month! More to come in July xx

No comments:

Post a Comment