Saturday 9 June 2012

The Joy of Children ...

Remember how I was saying how sometimes I debate over buying things knowing my boys will likely ruin it? Well I was reminded of that this week!!
Cassius dropped my iPad, making that two iPads that he has now cracked (resulting in an iPhone and iPad ban in the house for the boys ha ha). Further, I came into the living room two mornings ago to find my mustard vase cracked in half courtesy of Phoenix. And then today, as I was brushing my teeth I smelt something burning. I ran downstairs to find Cassius had decided to microwave his cocoa pops (see picture). Although this later incident made me laugh, I'm still mourning the loss of my iPad and vase :(
I guess I should be happy the ladder shelf I brought last week is still up and standing right? Ah the silver lining xx

No comments:

Post a Comment