Saturday 9 June 2012

Front Seat Riding ...

Cassius has now advanced to a booster car seat, and when it's just me and all our boys in the car - he's my new front seat passenger! Actually, it's only happened once, but it was quite sentimental for me and I felt myself enjoying the company and being reminded that my boys are all growing up!
I often find myself wondering what life is going to be like when my little Tongans get older. I am hopeful that they will all stay faithful, be educated and generally good men, but I am realistic that it doesn't always turn out that way. Wouldn't it be great if it did though?! I do hope that regardless of the decisions they make in life, our boys will always stay close to us. They say that once a man is married he leaves his family, but I am hoping we will prove that wrong and forever remain a close knitted family. Here's hoping!! Xx
Ps ... This pic was taken the day we got Cassius his booster. He was quite excited to get it that he sat in it in the living room. Phoenix, feeling a little jealous, decided to get the base of McCaws capsule and sit in that! I love the look of Phoenix's face in this xx

No comments:

Post a Comment