Friday 4 May 2012

The Peaceful Playdate ...

Yesterday Kingston and I had a 'playdate' with Pina, her twins, Jaslyn, and cousin Max! Actually, it wasn't so much a playdate at first, as both Pina and I had our older kids at daycare. That in essence meant we had a very 'peaceful' afternoon, chatting about motherhood, listening to Jaslyns details of Max's birth, adoring the twins and Max as they slept and ate. It was bliss!

The onslaught hit in the afternoon when Cassius, Phoenix and Kiera joined us. The peaceful serenity was gone, and in its place yelling, throwing of objects, fighting ... it was such a contrast to our afternoon! We asked Jaslyn if she was still keen to have another baby so close now! ha ha...I will write more later, but here are some pics of the afternoon/evening xx








3 comments:

  1. lol - yes it was peaceful and bliss while it lasted before the 'big' kids came along! Thanks sister for a great afternoon/ evening and for the photo shoot :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the pic of Lucas and your boys and of Montana and Jaslyn and the twins with Max - ok I love all your pics and I need to get copies :)

      Delete
  2. Lol did you want me to email you copies sister?

    ReplyDelete