Friday 25 May 2012

A Change of Name...

Rick has finally given in and decided to let me name our boy McCaw! He is 9 days old today, so its a little late and strange that we would change his name now, but better late then never I say. We had settled on Memphis but I just didn't feel completely comfortable with it, and I don't think Rick was either. 
Needless to say, Rick informed me the other day that he could get a really good deal on a new motorbike and what did I think etc. I don't claim to be a perfect wife by any means, but I have never been the type of wife to not let my husband do the things that he likes - be it driving a motorbike, countless days at golf with his boys etc. So I told him if he wanted to get it (even though I didn't think we could afford it) he could, and I will wait a few months to save to get our much needed 7 seater car.

Anyway, as I was driving this morning, I thought to myself I'm a pretty decent wife ha ha, and I'm letting him get his bike - he can let me have my name! So I messaged him asking him if we could change his name, and he finally said YES! 

It's nice to know that the world is as it should be xx

No comments:

Post a Comment