Wednesday 9 May 2012

The Latest...


Just a quick update on my boys - we've been spending a lot of time at mums as Jaslyn is still here with beautiful Max. He is such a good baby and my sister is absolutely loving life as a mummy, which is really lovely to see. It's so nice that everyone is beginning to have babies and the new generation is emerging :) Phoenix especially loves little Max, he wants to hold him all the time and this morning just sat and watched while he had his bath. Last night the Ah Mus were over also, and Phoenix wanted to hold Max and Alaska and was kissing them continuously. He rubs against their heads kinda like a dog would which is slightly unusual (but I wouldn't expect anything less from my Phoenix). The picture to the left is from that night.

Cassius still hasn't acquired a love for cleaning ... The other day he had been sent to the corner, and upon coming out we told him and Phoenix to pick up their toys. Phoenix of course started picking everything up quickly, but Cassius walked over to me and said 'I want to go back to the corner mum' ha ha lazy little thing :) The other morning I woke up and he was next to me looking at my stomach. He pointed asking 'Is that a baby in their mum?', when I replied yes and that he would have a new brother in a few weeks, he said 'ok' and walked off... It was said in a very matter of fact like manner :)

As for Kingston ... He is becoming quite the terror! He has acquired quite the temper and when he doesn't get his way he storms off, hits the walls, and starts having an attack. It's hard not to laugh, and he's at that age where it's also hard to discipline as he just runs off and thinks it's quite hilarious. He is always trying to speak now, which is also quite funny especially as he often tries to repeat what his brothers say. His vocab (that we can make sense of) is pretty much limited to the word 'No'. He says it for everything, which can also be quite entertaining. And his obsession with the vacuum is ever increasing - he will be doing something in any part of the house, but once I turn that vacuum on I know he will be shortly by my side. Tonight was no different, as he was in the bath when I started vacuuming downstairs. Look at the concentration on his face as he is trying to get under the table! Good times xx

Ps - still waiting on baby! 12 days till my due date!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment