Wednesday 2 May 2012

The Mukka ...

We first heard of the 'mukka' about a year ago, when Cassius started saying 'Mukka Mukka', and lifting one knee up doing this little dance. Rick and I had no idea where this dance and name had come from, until one day Rick was overlooking Cassius watching 'Scooby Doo Villians' on YouTube and there we saw it! Now the Mukka has become our boys excuse/name for all monsters and unpleasant things. If they don't want to do something, it's because the Mukka is there. When they like someone, ie their Uncle Gum, they like to tell people he has big hands to smash the Mukka (their hands are too small you see). On another occasion as I was reading my scriputres, Cassius came and asked me what I was reading. I replied 'stories of Jesus', to which Cassius said 'Jesus Christ is mad mum, he has big hands like Uncle Gum and Uncle Daniel to smash the mukka'. Tonight's latest episode featured them in bed, and Cassius coming into our room saying the Mukka is in their room and has four eyes and is pushing them off the bed. Now their Dad is in there smashing the Mukka so they can go to sleep xx

No comments:

Post a Comment