Tuesday 26 March 2013

The Bond Between Brothers

Sometimes we go about our day and we catch a glimpse of something precious. I had one of those moments today.
 
Cassius and Phoenix had asked me to get them a cup of 'frappe' (the name they give Rick's mum Otai drink). I poured their drinks and they went outside whilst I continued on with the dishes.
 
Moments later I observed them sitting together, laughing at each others comments, and just enjoying the bond that comes from being a brother. It made my heart melt! I wanted to capture the moment so that they could always remember just how close they were growing up. As I quickly went outside and took some photos, Kingston observed the fun and came over and started laughing uncontrolably. That's our Kingston for you - always wanting to be part of the fun!
 
Here's a couple of the pictures I took ... priceless isn't it!?!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Yes priceless moments for sure!! Great capture. It's moment like these that just melt your heart and make you count your blessings xx

    ReplyDelete