Thursday 19 April 2012

A Small Gesture ...


 
I was remembering today something that happened a few weeks ago. It was little, somewhat insignificant, but a reminder to me why I love the man at my side (anyone feel like gagging?)
I'd complained to my husband earlier one day about the set up/closing down process in my class at Institute. Being heavily pregnant and with the air conditioner out of order, the stacking away of chairs and tables, manuals etc was somewhat of a laborious task. That night, as my class was coming to an end, in walked Rick. I was unsure why he was there, wondering if he had a meeting I'd forgotten about. When the class ended, I walked over and asked him what he was doing at the chapel? He responded 'I came to help you pack up'.
We don't have a perfect life, but we do have a good life, and for that I am truely grateful xx

No comments:

Post a Comment