Sunday 15 April 2012

A few pics of late ...

One of the main reasons I wanted to blog was my current obsession with photos ... I have facebook and Instagram but they are very 'public' and dont usually allow you to elaborate on the 'story' behind the picture. So here are a few pics of late, and right now I cant be bothered elaborating too much, but I wanted them on here before I forget :)

So the pic to my left was just taken in the course of a normal day about a week or so ago. My boys are a little too obsessed with the iphone, so much so that they even take it to the toilet. It can be funny at times, but I am now resorting to hiding the ipad/iphones so that they do something else. I dont want my boys to be computer freaks!

Now for the picture to my right ... I was baking one Sunday about a fortnight ago, just some chocolate and macadamia biscuits. Biscuits were put in the oven, timer set to 20 mins and I went upstairs to chat to Rick. On hearing the timer go off I went downstairs to discover some 'burnt offerings'. My wonderful Kingston has a habit of changing the temperature of the oven, and my oven that had been set to 170 was changed to 250!! Ah the joy of children - never a dull day in our house. Kingston was lucky mum was in a good mood!!


So now for another pic ... this pic was taken about three weeks ago at the barber - half way through the cut. Morgan had been growing an afro and Dad was not amused lol. It got to the point where he was told if he didnt cut it by the following Monday, Dad would cut it in his sleep ha ha. You dont mess with my Dad when hes angry - so Morgan joined me at the barber that week when my boys were getting their cuts :) I remember Kerrin saying once that there's only one person that still scares him in this world - Dad!! Lol so true :)
Ok that's all I can be bothered writing for now ... most of my other pics are usually just filled with my little boys - can't seem to take enough pics of them :)

No comments:

Post a Comment