Saturday 21 April 2012

An Uneventful Week ...

So it's been another eventful week! Ok not really, I'm just trying to sound interesting. Most of the week has been spent at home as whilst I finally appear to be beating this cold, my poor little Kingston has caught hand, foot and mouth disease. I should be grateful though - Imagine if all my boys had it! My camera is always close by though, and I've managed to 'capture' a few memories for the week :)

We went to mums on Tuesday so I could work, and the boys always look forward to going to 'grandma's house'. We arrived to a package for my Phoenix (from Aunty Justine) who was more then excited to be opening another present! It was a dinosaur origami book so no doubt Phoenix loved it! I had to take it off him though as I could see he was soon going to rip it, and I promised him Dad would show him how to cut the dinosaurs later (the book is still hidden in the kitchen though!). My sister Justine has been on her mission now for about 10 months, we miss her all the time, but I will write more about that in another post!

As my work day progressed, I walked out of the office to find Cassius with no t-shirt on. I was about to ask him where his top was, however on closer inspection realized the top was really the least of my concerns! See the picture to the right for details :) I suppose I should be happy he had tried to dress himself though - that boy will find any excuse to get out of getting dressed!

One more 'event' from the week: So I have been putting off getting things ready for baby. Actually maybe 'putting off' are the wrong words - I've really just been lazy. I had a little scare the other day though, I woke up to quite consistent cramping (every 5 minutes), although they were only lasting about 30 seconds so I knew much worse was to come if this really was labor! It blew over after about half an hour and a nice bath (oh how I love my baths when pregnant!), but it did make me realize I need to start preparing! So I got my storage container out of the garage for 00000 and 0000 baby clothing (note that this container wasn't touched for my fatty Kingston), and I re-washed and ironed everything. Considering this is my fourth baby in as many years, I do have quite a bit of clothing built up, but I can't help but feel the poor child hasn't even been born yet and is already getting neglected! The clothes are so tiny though and I find myself getting more and more excited as the day get closer. That excitement is quickly turned to fear when I remember labor though :|
Till next time xx

No comments:

Post a Comment