Wednesday 18 April 2012

Easter Egg Madness ...

This post is a little late given Easter was almost two weeks ago, but I am in catch up mode since I am new to blogging!!
These pics were taken when the boys and I went to the Easter Egg Hunt for our Ward Playgroup. There wasn't many of us there, but that just meant more chocolate for the kiddies! I seem to always miss playgroup with something always being on, but I am greatful our wonderful Relief Society still continue to extend me an invitation!

It was a great morning, held at Plough and Harrow Park. The kids didn't want to leave which was fine by me, as one of my good friends Pina is now in our ward and it gave us time to chat away about the woes joys of motherhood :P They're her twins in the picture - aren't they delicious! Almost makes me want to have a pair! But then I remember its hard enough for me to handle one :P

Happy Easter Everyone ... better late then never right?? xx









1 comment:

  1. Love the pic of the twins :) It was a fun day and thanks for having us over afterwards xo

    ReplyDelete