Wednesday 15 August 2012

The Play Park

My boys love going to the park, louding exclaiming 'let's go the play park, let's go to the play park!' I use to wonder why they called it that and then while watching an episode of Dora heard the term - thanks Dora!!   
On Saturday we went to the Western Sydney Regional Park for my friend Alisi's baby shower. The boys had a great time playing in the sandpits and various parks - and I had a great time eating, chatting to old mates and taking photos!










1 comment:

  1. That looks like the park Jo and I got locked in with all our kids one night! We didn't heed the security guards request and she locked us in....memories!
    I hope you don't mind, but I mentioned you in my post
    http://www.empowernetwork.com/hinarera/blog/what-on-earth-does-one-blog-about/?id=hinarera

    ReplyDelete