Wednesday 1 August 2012

McCaw ...





McCaw is now ten weeks old and we all just love him. My boys will often mimic what I say (which for the most part isn't a good thing!), and so now when Cassius kisses McCaw he says 'I just love him Mum'. And we do! Kingston will wake up, look over at him and say 'Babeee', and then attempt to hug him a little too hard (but then our Kingston doesn't really do anything soft!). He is getting older and fatter, so stays awake a little longer and is interacting with us a little more. When he was born I thought he might look like my side, but now the manu genes are shining through and he looks very much like his brothers. I have no doubt that he will one day become a little terror like his brothers but for now, I am enjoying this stage where he looks at me with loving eyes and I feel like the luckiest person alive!
On a side note, the other week as I was preparing to feed him, Phoenix ran over and pulled up his shirt, pointed to his nipple and said "I've got it too mum. I've got it too". I just laughed and said 'yes you do son' ... It will be a few years yet before he gets the Birds and the Bees talk, but for now I will let my three year old believe that he has the means to feed his brother! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment