Thursday 4 October 2012

A Girl Can Dream

I hate to admit it, but I'm a Kardashian fan. It's staged, overly dramatic, and everything in between, but I am hooked. The show is a marketers dream, because people like me watch the show and pay close attention to the furnishings, clothing and the like.
 
 
In the current season of the show I recently saw the 'Bloom Frescho Chrome Baby Chair'. Isn't it stunning!  Imagine my excitement when I saw that Babyology were running a promotion and giving one away. It had to be a sign! I don't usually enter any competitions because I never win, but I entered this one. I sat in anticipation for the day the winner was announced. Well, I didn't win.
 
I could sit here and go on about all the benefits of the chair, but you can go to their site for that. For me, it just looks beautiful! I shouldn't be suprised, Bloom Baby have a beautiful range. If I could afford it, I would set up my whole nursery with their collection. I have their Stylewood Baby Rocker (another 'Kardashian inspired purchase'), and it is by far one of my best 'baby' purchases. I'm guttered that McCaw is getting older and too big for it!
 
But as for the Fresco Chrome, given it retails for $899 in Australia, I won't be getting one anytime soon. But hey, a girl can dream right?
 

2 comments:

  1. Next Baby maybe?? They make such Stylish products, I completly agree! it's gorgeous. Everyone who saw my coco bloom rocker commented on how nice it is! Love there stuff

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol I guess that will be one positive of me falling pregnant again soon Ardeth? But yes Bloom baby make the most beautiful things! Oh to have a different bank balance ha ha

      Delete