Thursday 11 October 2012

Pacing My Purchases

 
I have a long list of things I want for our new home, but I am 'pacing my purchases' for no other reason then a lack of funding! I really enjoying setting up my home. I keep the set up somewhat minimalistic, but four children under five kinda does that to you. 
 
Yesterday we picked up our new table. I am in love (again) and that area is now my favourite part of the house! I had seen it at Freedom Furniture and rather then buy on impulse, I went on ebay and found the same set, 3 months old but in top condition! I will use the money I saved to go towards the zigzag rug I am currently drooling over!   

On another note, I ordered these from stickygram. The cost is $14.95 (including postage) for nine of your chosen instagram pictures to be transferred to fridge magnets. Seriously is there anything that can't be done these days?!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment