Tuesday 30 October 2012

Six Years on

On Sunday Rick and I celebrated six years of marriage. Six years! I know no marriage is perfect but I feel lucky that I chose him and he chose me. We make many decisions in our lives and that is by far the most rewarding, most important, and best decision of mine. He gets me. He's good to me. He is an amazing father. And he's a worthy Priesthood Holder. That above all, is worth it's weight in gold.

We had a family picnic planned with the boys but I'd had a stomach bug on Friday that returned in full force. So my day instead was spent in bed with Rick watching the kids. Not exactly the day we had planned, but Rick has organised a weekend away for us in Melbourne so we will celebrate then!
 
Here's some of my favourite pictures from that day, six years ago ...










No comments:

Post a Comment