Monday 8 October 2012

A Pleasant Suprise

Although I could rant on all day about moving and how much I hate it, I am loving our new place! The living room is rather small but other then that the new space is ideal! The additional space makes for a much more organised home, and the boys spend most of the day outdoors so I no longer have to hide ipads and other electronic devices. Heaven!
 
At the same time a bigger home means additional furniture, and given my bank account is running low I am 'pacing' my purchases. One room I decided not to spend on was McCaw's nursery. I set it up and decided to make use of what I had and that I wouldn't be buying anything new. I was pleasantly surpised when the room actually turned out looking not too shabby. I think it's the rug that makes the room - it's old and I got it from Ikea about 5 years ago. I was going to throw it out when we moved but when the carpet cleaners came I got them to clean it for $15. A good investment I say!
 
 

1 comment:

  1. I can not wait to have more space! and a back yard! Love McCaw's Nursery!

    ReplyDelete