Friday 4 January 2013

A Graduation

So I'm a little late in posting this, but hey I'm in holiday mode!
 
Early in December we had Cassius's Pre-School Graduation. Here's hoping that it was the first of at least five Graduations we will attend for him. Aim high right?!! True to form, Cassius sat at the back and barely participated, but still managed to look rather cute in his gown. We concluded later that night that Cassius very much is a 'Manu' in many respects!

Unfortuntely the video isn't very clear but although reluctant to be there, Cassius had the cutest of smiles on his face when he received his main award. Once the official ceremony was over the Cass we know returned and he was running around having the time of his life eating lollies, cakes and other treats! 

Here's a couple of pics from the night taken on my phone because I am too lazy to post more from my camera. So much for my new found love of blogging! I'll leave that to 2013!

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment