Monday 14 January 2013

A Time to Dance

Hello 2013!!

We're 14 days into the new year and I am full of optimism!

Whilst my new years resolutions are no doubt similar to previous years (lose weight, read my scriptures more, be a good mother etc), I have also decided that for 2013, it's time for me to enjoy life a little more.

Sometimes I find myself worried about how an act will be perceived, what others will think of it etc. I can easily get annoyed at things and many a time that annoyance can ruin what would otherwise have been a good time. But I want that to be a thing of the past.

Life should be enjoyable. I have the Gospel and an Eternal Family - what is there not to be happy about?

I guess what I'm trying to say is that it's time for me to dance like no one is watching!

No comments:

Post a Comment