Saturday 22 September 2012

Imperfect Grammar

My husband is not a blogger. He's not really a computer person either - unless it's looking up sports statistics and the like.
 
In a way I am glad. Very glad. Because I know if he was to read my blog he would be apalled at my spelling and grammer. Bad grammer is one of his pet hates, and after spending the last half hour reading over some of my posts, I sit here and shrink in shame.

The irony is I actually did well in English. I think I might have even come first in my year, but I went to Hoxton Park High School, so that's not entirely an achievement. In contrast, Rick barely finished School and has never studied at University, yet his grammer is impeccable, and mine is kinda in the gutter. So to anyone who ever reads this, I apologize. And please don't tell my husband!

Ps - This post was initially titled 'imperfect grammer', woe is me I couldn't even spell it correctly!    

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I'm the same! Sometimes I read back and cringe at my typos and grammar and I fix it up but by then it's too late and every one would've read it already! lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol good to see I'm not the only guilty party! Sometimes Rick will point out what is wrong with someones comments etc (on facebook etc), and I nod in agreement but I didn't even realise it was wrong haha

      Delete