Friday 21 September 2012

Fathers Day

Just over a fortnight ago it was Fathers Day. My boys are still a little young to really appreciate the day, but I ordered them personalised tops from one of my favourite sites 'Tiny Me' in an attempt to make the day extra special. 

I had planned to take photos of the boys in their t-shirts myself (when am I going to accept that taking fabulous photos is not one of my assets?), however thankfully a few nights before the day I was chatting to some friends who have started their own photography business, and they took the photos for me the (click here to see their facebook page)!! Kingston was not a happy camper though, but it wouldn't feel right if I took photos and all my boys were co-operating!



For the day itself, we made Rick and my Dad breakfast, then went to the airport to see aunty Jaslyn and Max off. Rick misplaced the parking ticket and we were stuck paying the $50 maximum rate - Happy Fathers Day to him (he actually found the ticket a few minutes later, but they wouldn't return the fee)! We then had lunch with Ricks family, and finished off the night with a nice quiet evening at home. I really am becoming more appreciative of our time at home these days!



No comments:

Post a Comment