Monday 11 February 2013

Life in December

Yes you read right. This post is about December. Two months ago in fact! As you can see I am getting a little lazy with my blogging! These monthly 'summaries' are becoming a regular thing and I often have to remind myself why I started a blog in the first place!

Nevertheless, here are some of my favourite pictures from December, the time of year when our wallets get emptied but the festivities make it all worth it x

 

Sometimes we make a decision that in hindsight, seems kinda stupid. Such was the case when I decided to take my boys to Aldi! What was I thinking ?!?
 

 

 On Christmas Eve we went to my parents and did the big family traditional dinner. My boys (as usual) were treated extra good by their aunties and uncles, with dinosaurs apparently the theme of the month. I was gutted I didn't get a picture of Phoenix's face when he opened his present to reveal a box of dinosaurs. It was priceless!
 

When we returned home we put out milk and cookies for Santa. I came back later to find Kingston was enjoying them! Santa was still good to him of course!


And what would the month of December be like without a few trips to see the Temple Lights!






 The youngest Manu's ... love having a big family!

 
Kingston is starting young!
 

And last but most certainly not least, the most important photo of the month! My little Sister has returned from serving a full-time mission for our church! I am loving having her back - she will no doubt become a regular fixture on this blog x

 
 Ok that's all I can be bothered with for now sorry! I still have a few more post to catch up on!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment