Thursday 29 November 2012

Wedding Fever

There must be something in the water! In eight days, Rick and I attended three weddings - one quite cultural, one family focused, and the other pretty much a big party!

My favourite of course was that of my cousin El Alamein Ah Mu to Sela Seiuli. It was family focused and I always love the time we get to spend with my extended family. Having an excuse to get dressed up is great too, as those days are few and far between for Rick and I!

It was a beautiful wedding - the ceremony was at the Campbelltown Art Gallery and that was followed by a night of dancing and catching up with family from abroad. I look at the photo of Alamein with his siblings and parents, and am reminded why I want a big family of my own!
Here's a few pictures from the day, mostly of my boys but what's new right!












No comments:

Post a Comment